La Fortuna, Costa Rica
$55 Per Person
Every Day at 8:00 am
Every Day at 11:00 am
Every Day at 1:00 pm
Every Day at 3:00 pm
Ziplining at Arenal Volcano
- Zipline through the rainforest on a series of cables that reach up to 845 meters long!
- Admire the amazing views of the surroundings
- Keep your eyes open for different kinds of birds
Reach the Vista Arenal Canopy site and get ready for an experience of a lifetime, ziplining through the rainforest on a series of zipline cables that reach up to 845 meters long! During the tour, you will have amazing views of the surrounding mountains, rivers and the colossal Arenal volcano. Keep your eyes open for toucans, monkeys, sloths, butterflies and different kinds of birds!
First, we'll pick you up from your hotel and take you to the Vista Arenal Canopy site located about 15 minutes from downtown La Fortuna in an isolated part of the Arenal Volcano area. There, you will be given your high-quality safety equipment and receive a thorough safety talk about the tour. Next, zip line through the rainforest on a series of zip line cables that reach up to 845 meters long! Finally, admire the amazing views of the surroundings and keep your eyes open for different kinds of birds!
Transportation to/from your hotel
A fun tour
Minimum 2 guests.
No age requirements.
Door-to-door service and pick up at your hotel in the La Fortuna area in Zone 1. Clients staying outside of Zone 1 will be required to pay an additional fee.
Hotel pickup available!
Call (520) 445-6812 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13679900
- Tour Operator
- Project Expedition
- Offer valid through 11/12/2017
- 1 Days
- Escorted - Yes
- Difficulty Level
- Difficulty Level - Easy
|Day 1||La Fortuna||Ziplining at Arenal Volcano.|
- This adventure involves some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in good physical condition! While the recommended weight limit for our canyoneering (rappelling) tour and most zip line tours is 220 lbs (100 kilos) its more about waist size than weight as the ropes (canyoneering) and cables (zip lines) are rated for well over 220 lbs but the maximum waist size for the harnesses used for these tours is 42 inches. So if you are a little over 220 lbs but your waist is less than 42 inches you can still do these tours.