San Pedro, Belize
$317 Per Person
Every Day at 5:30 am
Scuba Diving at Turneffe Atoll, Turneffe Atoll - Elbow, Black Beauty, and Calabash
- Turneffe has some of the most pristine diving in Belize
- Dive sites include Black Beauty, Myrtle Turtle, Front Porch and Calabash
Due east of Belize City, and just minutes beyond the Barrier Reef lies the Turneffe Atoll. The largest of the three atolls located off the coast of Belize, Turneffe is made up of more than 200 islands. It is 32 miles long and at its widest point is nearly 10 miles wide.
Due to its proximity to the mainland, one would think that the diving there would be more popular, but in fact, Turneffe is the "forgotten atoll". For this very reason, Turneffe has some of the most pristine diving in Belize.
We start the day with a 5:30 am pick up from your dock, and return to our dock for breakfast, coffee and juice. We then depart at 6:00 am for a two hour trip to the Turneffe Atoll. Dive sites include Turneffe Elbow South, Black Beauty, Myrtle Turtle, Front Porch, and Calabash, the choice of sites depending on the weather conditions. We arrive back at San Pedro at about 5:30 pm.
- Includes gear, tanks, weights.
- Free Hot Towel Service -- We provide hot, moist, eucalyptus scented towels to refresh you after your dives!
- Integrated Weight BCDs -- Our BCDs are all integrated weight BCDs by Cressi and Mares!
- Shaded Dive Boats -- Our dive boats are fitted with canvas canopies for protection from the sun!
Minimum 12 guests.
No age requirements.
Breakfast, lunch, and we provide fresh fruit, fruit juice, chips and salsa, and cookies during the surface interval!
Can arrange for pickup from your resort's dock (up to 4 miles north or south of San Pedro) or meet us at the shop.
Hotel pickup available!
Call (520) 445-6812 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13137237
- Tour Operator
- Project Expedition
- 1 Days
- Escorted - Yes
- Difficulty Level
- Difficulty Level - Easy
|Day 1||San Pedro||Scuba Diving at Turneffe Atoll.|
|Continued||San Pedro||Scuba Diving at Turneffe Atoll - Elbow.|
|Continued||San Pedro||Scuba Diving at Black Beauty.|
|Continued||San Pedro||Scuba Diving at Calabash.|
- Scuba Diving
- Must be a certified Scuba Diver