San Pedro, Belize
$209 Per Person
Every Day at 8:00 am
Scuba Diving at Sandy Point and Basil Jones Canyons
- Enjoy three great dives near Ambergris Caye
- First dive: Sandy Point
- Second dive: Basil Jones Canyons
- Third dive: Mata Rocks Canyons
We start the day by picking you up at your hotel dock at 8:00 am, and cruise along the north reef of Ambergris Caye.
Your first dive of the day will be at Sandy Point, a dive site well known for its incredible tunnel formations. This dive starts off at about 50 feet at the entrance of the tunnel and slopes down to a maximum depth of about 100 feet. At the end of the dive, you are welcomed aboard with purified drinking water, a fresh tray of fruits and snacks. Your surface interval will occur while cruising to your second dive of the day.
Your second dive of the day is at Basil Jones Canyons where the reef meets with the land on the north end of Ambergris Caye. The majestic canyon formation stretches out about 70 to 100 feet to the east in between finger canyons which slope down to over 100 feet.
After your second dive, we will go ashore at Basil Jones where you will have the opportunity to purchase lunch and have a short time to relax on the beach before we travel to your last dive site.
Your last dive of the day is at Mata Rocks Canyons. It is a slightly shallower dive site popular for the abundance of queen conchs on the sandy area which attracts eagle rays and nurse sharks.
We drop you off at your hotel around 5:00 pm.
- This trip includes tanks, weights
- Free Hot Towel Service -- We provide hot, moist, eucalyptus scented towels to refresh you after your dives!
- Integrated Weight BCDs -- Our BCDs are all integrated weight BCDs by Cressi and Mares!
- Shaded Dive Boats -- Our dive boats are fitted with canvas canopies for protection from the sun!
Minimum 6 guests.
No age requirements.
We provide fresh fruit, fruit juice, chips and salsa, and cookies during the surface interval!
A $5 USD park fee is not included in the price.
Can arrange for pickup from your resort's dock (up to 4 miles north or south of San Pedro) or meet us at the shop.
Hotel pickup available!
Call (520) 445-6812 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13137207
- Tour Operator
- Project Expedition
- 1 Days
- Escorted - Yes
- Difficulty Level
- Difficulty Level - Moderate
|Day 1||San Pedro||Scuba Diving at Sandy Point.|
|Continued||San Pedro||Scuba Diving at Basil Jones Canyons.|
- Scuba Diving
- Must be a certified open water diver