San Pedro, Belize
$76 Per Person
Diving Gear- Full Set Rental: $34.00
Regulator Rental: $11.00
Wetsuit Rental: $11.00
BCD Rental: $11.00
Every Day at 5:30 pm
- See parrot fish asleep with a mucous membrane surrounding their bodies
- If youre lucky, youll see an octopus change colors before your eyes
- Shine your light into an anemone or a hermit crab and watch them feed
Night diving is an incredible experience! At night, you can find parrot fish asleep with a mucous membrane surrounding their bodies to confuse their predators. Shine your flashlight into coral crevices and find brittle starfish, red hermit crabs, and shrimps eyes reflecting back at you. If youre lucky, youll see octopus change colors to reflect its mood before your eyes. Shine your light into an anemone or a hermit crab and watch them feed on the worms that your light attracts.
No minimum group size.
No age requirements.
All prices are for in town San Pedro, 4 miles radius form our dive shop.
Dive gear fees are not included in rates
We offer free transport for those that are staying within a four mile radius of our dive shop. If staying further away, we offer transport with an added fee.
Hotel pickup available!
Call (520) 445-6812 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13136916
- Tour Operator
- Project Expedition
- 1 Days
- Escorted - Yes
- Difficulty Level
- Difficulty Level - Moderate
|Day 1||San Pedro||Scuba Diving.|
- Scuba Diving
- Tour start time depends on time of year.Diving equipment fees are not included in this tour.