Explore France from north to south on this enticing and all-encompassing itinerary.
From the beaches of Normandy to the iconic skyline of Paris, from lush vineyards to the sun-kissed shores of the Mediterranean, this itinerary in France is truly beyond compare. Designed for travelers with a passion for the culture, history, cuisine and romance of France, this scenic voyage is a celebration of the joie de vivre that makes France one of the most adored countries in the world. Onboard your luxurious ship, you'll cruise along three rivers and head ashore for an array of memorable and in-depth shore excursions. Wander at your leisure through Monet's glorious gardens, the inspiration for some of his most beloved paintings; kayak under the graceful arches of the Pont du Gard, built by the Romans more than 2,000 years ago; enjoy a recital of baroque favorites in a 12th-century cathedral; and visit the famous Les Halles food market in Lyon, France's culinary epicenter.
All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
14 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 14 dinners
2 Captain's Welcome and 2 Captain's Farewell Receptions
2 Welcome and 2 Farewell Gala Dinners
Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
12 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
Guided "Go Active," "Do as the Locals Do," "Village Day" and "Gentle Walking" options
State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
14-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the alluring River Baroness and the striking S.S. Catherine
Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
1 country: France
4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
All transfers on arrival and departure days
All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
First class TGV train between Paris and Lyon
Captivating onboard local entertainment
Cultural enrichment, including 2 Signature Lectures
Exclusive Connoisseur Collection and Multigenerational Family-Friendly Program on select summer departures
Call (520) 445-6812 for more information or to book today! Mention code 12798766
- Cruise Line
- 15 Days
- Cruise Ship
- S.S. Joie de Vivre
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 11||Tournon/Train l'Hermitage|
- Prices listed in US dollars and are per person based on double occupancy
- Airfare is not included in prices listed above. Please inquire at time of booking for best available airfare pricing.
- Single supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Additional hotel night special rates may be available. Please ask your travel agent or Uniworld for details. *Savings are listed in US dollars and are for new bookings only. Savings offers are not combinable. Subject to availability. Capacity controlled. Other restrictions may apply. Uniworld reserves the right to withdraw or change offers at any time. For complete details on all promotions, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit terms and conditions.