A voyage filled with an array of tantalizing sights and authentic cultural experiences.
Indulge your passion for majestic art, architecture, music and history on an all-encompassing journey through four countries along three great rivers-the Danube, Main and Rhine. From exotic Budapest to imperial Vienna to the lofty spires of Cologne's Gothic cathedral, centuries of intriguing history and culture will unfold before your eyes. Melk Abbey's fabulous baroque library, the Wurzburg Residence's exquisite ceiling fresco, and the Winter Palace of Prince Eugene will leave you mesmerized. Step back in time in towns and cities straight out of the pages of a fairytale, and tantalize your senses with regional delicacies and exclusive tastings of wine, apricot brandy and craft beers. Experience it all on a magnificent, all-inclusive Rhine River cruise showcasing Europe's greatest treasures and off-the-beaten-path gems.
The Monarch Collection (Select sailings)
Gain exclusive "insider access" to Europe's rich aristocratic heritage on this all-inclusive cruise. Sip cocktails with an Austrian princess at a private reception at her castle. Enjoy a festive concert and dinner at a Renaissance palace and garden. Go behind the scenes at Vienna's Spanish Riding School, home to the dazzling white Lipizzaner stallions. All this and much more await you on this royal journey.
All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 14 dinners
Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions
Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
12 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
Guided "Go Active," "Do as the Locals Do," "Village Day" and "Gentle Walking" programs
State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system on all excursions
Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
14-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the stately S.S. Maria Theresa, regal River Queen or imperial River Duchess
Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
4 countries: Austria, Germany, Hungary, The Netherlands
8 UNESCO World Heritage sites
Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
Captivating onboard local entertainment
Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture: "European Jewels of Art and Architecture"
Exclusive Monarch Collection on select summer departures
All transfers on arrival and departure days
All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
Call (520) 445-6812 for more information or to book today! Mention code 12798734
- Cruise Line
- 15 Days
- Cruise Ship
- River Princess
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 3||Cruising the romantic Rhine River|
|Day 7||Crusing the Main River|
|Day 12||Cruising the Wachau Valley|
- Prices listed in US dollars and are per person based on double occupancy
- Airfare is not included in prices listed above. Please inquire at time of booking for best available airfare pricing.
- Single supplement applies for single accomodation.
- Itineraries and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments. *Savings are listed in US dollars and are for new bookings only. Savings offers are not combinable. Subject to availability. Capacity controlled. Other restrictions may apply. Uniworld reserves the right to withdraw or change offers at any time. For complete details on all promotions, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit terms and conditions.