Timeless Wonders of Vietnam, Cambodia & The Mekong (2017) : Mekong Navigator
15 Days From Hanoi To Ho Chi Minh City
A fascinating, rewarding and multilayered adventure.
Two of the most beautiful, historic and friendly places in all of Asia, dynamic Vietnam and pastoral Cambodia are intriguing studies in contrast. Each possesses its own unique charm and social traditions, its own tragic history and complex past. In many ways, a visit here is less about the sights you see than it is about the people you meet and the experiences you have along the way.
Ho Chi Minh City offers a heady mixture of old and new while Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, surprises visitors with its charm. As the lifeblood of Southeast Asia, the Mekong teems with colorful floating villages and mementos of its French Colonial past. Phnom Penh, Cambodia's thriving capital, is fast-forwarding to the future yet retains a provincial intimacy. And colorful Siem Reap provides the gateway to the vast UNESCO-designated jungle temple complex of Angkor Wat.
Call (520) 445-6812 for more information or to book today! Mention code 12793746
- Cruise Line
- 15 Days
- Cruise Ship
- Mekong Navigator
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 4||Siem Reap|
|Day 5||Siem Reap|
|Day 6||Siem Reap|
|Day 7||CRUISING THE MEKONG RIVER|
|Day 8||CRUISING THE MEKONG RIVER|
|Day 9||Phnom Penh|
|Day 10||Phnom Penh|
|Day 11||CRUISING THE MEKONG RIVER|
|Day 12||SA DEC|
|Day 13||My Tho|
|Day 14||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Day 15||Ho Chi Minh City|
- Cambodian airport departure tax: $30 per person.
- Additional fees may be charged by the airline for checked baggage and/or excess baggage. Additional taxes and surcharges may be collected by foreign government or non government entities.
- Information is subject to change at any time.
- Prices listed in US dollars and are per person based on double occupancy
- Airfare is not included in prices listed above. Please inquire at time of booking for best available airfare pricing.
- Single supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Additional hotel night special rates may be available. Please ask your travel agent or Uniworld for details.
*Savings are listed in US dollars and are for new bookings only. Savings offers are not combinable. Subject to availability. Capacity controlled. Other restrictions may apply. Uniworld reserves the right to withdraw or change offers at any time. For complete details on all promotions, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit terms and conditions.