Grand China & the Yangtze (2017) : Century Legend
18 Days From Beijing To Hong Kong
A far-ranging exploration of China's cultural treasures and natural wonders.
From man-made marvels-the Great Wall, Forbidden City and Terra-cotta Warriors-to scenes of natural beauty that inspire artists and poets, discover the vast range of this sprawling nation. Beijing offers imperial grandeur and atmospheric old-world neighborhoods; Shanghai flaunts dizzying skyscrapers and surprising art deco mansions; Hong Kong mixes East and West and the best shopping in the world. Yet China is a country where gardeners have devoted a thousand years to creating an ideal landscape in Hangzhou. The Li River, where bamboo boats float through scenery lifted from watercolor paintings, and the Reed Flute Cave, offering rainbow-colored stalactites and stalagmites, bring poetry to motion. Old and new, grand and intimate, China offers wondrous contrasts just waiting to be uncovered.
Call (520) 445-6812 for more information or to book today! Mention code 12793730
- Cruise Line
- 18 Days
- Cruise Ship
- Century Legend
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 12||Cruising the Yangtze River|
|Day 13||Cruising the Yangtze River|
|Day 17||Hong Kong|
|Day 18||Hong Kong|
- Prices listed in US dollars and are per person and based on double occupancy.
- Single supplement applies for single accommodation.
- International airfare is not included in the prices listed above. Please inquire at time of booking for best available airfare pricing.
- Above prices include all intra-tour air (if tour is included in cruise and tour package).
- Additional fees may be charged by the airline for checked baggage and/or excess baggage (visit uniworld.com/baggage). Additional taxes and surcharges may be collected by foreign government or non government entities.
- Other restrictions may apply.
*Savings are listed in US dollars and are for new bookings only. Savings offers are not combinable. Subject to availability. Capacity controlled. Other restrictions may apply. Uniworld reserves the right to withdraw or change offers at any time. For complete details on all promotions, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit terms and conditions.